-->

Listening Nhongo

Tài Liệu Tham Khảo Tiếng Nhật

Tiếng Nhật Cho Mọi Người & Miễn Phí

2016年9月13日火曜日

Japanese Conjunction Lesson: ~te mo (~ても)

Japanese Conjunction Lesson: ~te mo (~ても)
皆さん、こんにちは、Welcome again to your free Japanese lesson, with me riizhu. The lesson today isJapanese conjunction: ~te mo (~ても) which means "though, although or even if" ても (temo) grammar is used to indicate a reverse condition. It's used when an action which is expected to be taken or an event which is expected to happen naturally under the given circumstances does not materialize or a thing turns out in a way opposite to a socially accepted idea. Ok, let's start to learn:
Formula:
sentence 1 + te mo + sentence 2
Note: the ending of sentence 1 must be conjugated to te-form
For Verb: change the verb into te-form or negative te-form plus +

For I-adjective and negative noun/adjective: drop
ending and attach くて +
For Noun and Na-adjective: Just attach

Sentence example:

お金が 持っても そのスマートポンを買いたくない
okane ga motte mo sono sumaatopon o kaitakunai
Though I have money, but I don't want to buy that smartphone
勉強しなくても 確かに合格します
benkyou shinakute mo tashika ni goukaku shimasu
Even if (I) don't study, but (I) will pass certainly
苦くても とても好きです
nigakute mo totemo suki desu
I like it, though the taste is better
病気でも 学校に行きます
byouki de mo gakkou ni ikimasu
Even if I am sick, I will go to school

死んでも足手まといにはならないよ
shindemo ashidematoi niwa naranai yo
I’d rather die than become a burden #Armin

Dou deshita ka minna? wakarimashita ka?^^ kitto wakarimashita ne. ashita wa no ni nitsuite no bunpou desu, kono bunpou to niru bunpou desu, jaa mata ashita ne, minna, genki ni ite kudasai ne(^.^)/~~~.


0 件のコメント:
Write nhận xét
Hey, we'Tiếng Nhật Miễn phí Cho Mọi Người You'll like it - Click Here
LISTEN NIHONGO 日本語